Account Executive – Donor Management Platform
Our client offers best-in-class digital, fundraising, organizing, and advocacy tools on a single, unified CRM. They help nonprofits and national movements to save time on their day-to-day operations so that they can maximize their impact. The insights they gained from this experience, combined with a top-notch in-house technology team, have allowed our client to build tools that have helped thousands of clients – both large and small – raise billions of dollars, send billions of emails, and recruit millions of new supporters.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated change-maker to join their team as an Account Executive.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
As an Account Executive, you will be based in our client’s newly renovated (50,000 sq. ft) DC office and report to the Director of Sales. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating relationships and driving new sales in your designated territory as well as working across departments internally to ensure client success.
- 2-4 years of experience in a client-facing role.
- A strong interest or understanding of the SaaS (software as a service) industry, and more specifically in becoming an expert in our client’s Platform
- Driven to create new relationships outside of the company’s current client network
- Client focused and highly organized
- An understanding or strong interest in the nonprofit market
- Comfortable using a sales CRM such as Salesforce to track and manage all account and opportunity activity
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills; particularly the ability to craft effective proposals and deliver engaging presentations
- A passion for finding solutions, project management, logistics, best practices, and data-driven decision-making
- Ability to work independently, follow precise team protocols, and pay attention to detail
- Willing to be flexible and adapt within a diverse growing company and changing environment.
What Sets You Apart:
- If you have previous experience using Non-Profit CRMs such as NGP, Votebuilder, Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, Convio, Salsa, and Everyaction is a big plus
- You’ve held a high-achieving sales role at a company with SaaS products and have held a quota
- Experience working on campaigns or with nonprofits, with a demonstrated interest in organizing and fundraising
- You follow progressive politics and are knowledgeable of key organizations and issues
Benefits & Perks:
- An unusually generous set of benefits, including up to 12 weeks paid parental leave, profit sharing, 100% premium-paid health/dental, and an ongoing education allowance
- A fun and relaxed company culture, including enjoying periodic company retreats to warm places with beaches
- Casual Friday every day
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com