Account Executive – Extended Warranties as a Service / Product Protection Technology
Our client is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year extended warranty and protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology, and top-notch customer service.
Their API-first solution allows any merchant to offer extended warranties and protection plans, both online and offline, while also providing a merchant’s end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters.
The company is a venture-backed startup based in downtown San Francisco (and since COVID began, fully remote) that is led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits.
- You will have a unique opportunity to play a significant role in driving strategic growth for a Series A startup on a rocketship growth trajectory.
- Build and nurture strong relationships that help find solutions that provide value for merchants and their customers
- Project-manage all cross-functional execution needed throughout the sales-cycles and beyond: Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Product Management, Finance, Administration, Legal, and Customer Operations
- Ensure excellent service and communication from our client to their partners; ensure excellent representation of their partners to internal stakeholders
- Influence selling strategy and provide thought leadership
- Execute on goals [quarterly/annual] for new deal signings and launches
- A curious, entrepreneurial leader with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, creative thinking, and initiative, who has a deep understanding of – and empathy for – our client’s retail partners’ different needs
- 3+ years of solution selling, management consulting, finance, or strategic operations with a digital product + experience with retail and/or payments a plus
- It’s a plus if you have experience in the Retail or Payments landscape
- Communication & Relationships: Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with C-level decision makers within the Retail vertical
- Understands P&L and quantitative levers used by our client’s merchants that will help drive sales
- Able to look beyond your biases and opinions to deliver the best possible solution for customers
- Outgoing team player excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships
- Go above and beyond to push our client’s product team and help find solutions to un-meet needs of prospective merchant partners
- Seeks out new opportunities, drives projects, and navigates ambiguity with grace
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com