Account Executive – Mobile-first, Mutichannel Attribution platform
Our client is the single source of truth for e-commerce brands. They work with leading DTC brands such as Rothy’s, Figs, Burton and Makespace to help them better understand and optimize the marketing levers that grow their companies. Our client enables this through their SaaS platform that centralizes all of the customer’s marketing spend and campaigns (paid, organic, digital and offline). The company has been honored with many prestigious awards and was also named in the New York Times & NYC Adtech Startup of the Year, winner of the ad:tech Startup Spotlight and ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000 fastest growing companies in America for 2 years in a row.
The leading marketing attribution company for Digital Brands, is rapidly growing and is looking for an experienced SaaS Account Executive to help take the team to the next level.
With unique positioning as a young company with a great stable of existing clients (Rothy’s, Curology, 1-800-Flowers), a top tier product and engineering team, and committed resources to growing the sales and marketing team, this is a rare opportunity to have immediate success while helping shape the foundation of the sales organization in this greenfield space.
Additionally, the career growth opportunities (leadership, management, mentorship) are vast as you prove your ability to execute and help grow the business.
What you’ll be doing:
Closing business with new accounts plus re-engaging prospects that the company has spoken to in the past. They’ve built a strong content program that brings in leads and a strong SDR model booking meetings. But at the same time, it’s on you to make sure you have the conversations that you need to hit our client’s ambitious goals.
You’ll be working the leads from the first meeting all the way to close. This includes calls, web meetings, product demos, negotiation, and the signing of deals.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You look for opportunities and you go for them.
- You’re a top performer in your current role. Everyone that works with you thinks you’re top-notch at what you do. Your manager counts on you to get the job done.
- Experience in SaaS sales (3+ years). Our client will give you all the product training that you need but they’re not in a position to train you to do sales.
- You’re looking for a challenge that can lead to a huge opportunity / market.
- You’re comfortable getting technical. You want to understand how our client pixels a site and how server-side conversions work and what an HTTP call is, so you can speak at an expert level
- Previous experience working in an early-stage company, navigating the complexities of a startup environment.
- Qualify opportunities that are transferred from the sales development team.
- Own opportunities from first call to contract signed (with some technical support)
- Bring a consultative approach to helping prospects find solutions to their problems
- Consistent Quota attainment month over month
- Efficiently manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide an accurate sales forecast to your manager
- Be a leader, with a team first attitude and prepared to help where needed, even if outside your core scope of responsibilities
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org