Area Vice President, Account Strategy (Healthcare Solutions) – Healthcare Intelligence Platform
Our client’s mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. The company does this by combining the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power their Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. Our client delivers patient-level insights by dynamically analyzing the broadest array of data across patients, practitioners, and health systems, and provides access to a wider scope of healthcare stakeholders in over fifty therapeutic areas, and with the Healthcare Map as their foundation, the company offers a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our client’s Healthcare Solutions team seeks an experienced and entrepreneurial Area Vice President, Account Strategy (AVP). The successful candidate will be expected to immediately help as a senior individual contributor. This is a tremendous opportunity for an accomplished sales-minded professional to have a robust impact at a fast-growing company with innovative, best-in-class software-as-a-service (SaaS) products and Healthcare Map in production across a vast client roster. The AVP will be responsible for both securing new clients and renewing/expanding business within our client’s existing customers across the healthcare ecosystem. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished candidate to have massive impact at a fast-growing technology company. This person will be well-versed in data and analytics, and have experience successfully selling products and services to consultancies, agencies, CROs, and/or other Healthcare Intermediaries.
On your first 12 months with our client, you will have…
- Sold their product suite and solutions to Healthcare Intermediaries
- Grown our client’s top-line to meet/exceed their sales targets and provide ongoing updates to the forecast
- Contributed to their Go-to-Market plan, including sales strategy, product design, customer targeting, selling approach, pricing model, selling materials, etc.
- Successfully partnered cross-functionally across Customer Success, Product/Data Strategy, and Engineering to develop and optimize the collaboration approach and processes required to scale
- Helped to refine the Sales and Customer Success partnership construct over time to ensure collaboration, alignment and growth
- Taken part in a demanding travel schedule (25-75%)
- Minimum of 8 years working for, selling to, or serving Life Sciences companies and/or Healthcare Intermediaries at an innovative technology or commercial solutions provider, top consulting or boutique life sciences consulting firm, or advertising agency
- Consistent attainment or out-performance of sales goals at a technology, services, or consulting company serving life sciences
- Successful track record of developing high-profile, long-term business relationships with Healthcare Intermediaries, focusing on data and analytics
- Experience engaging key Healthcare stakeholders at all levels across the company in various functions and managing strategic accounts with penetration into multiple customer groups
- Ability to successfully manage multiple client interactions and projects with high quality and grace under pressure
- Experience using a customer-relationship management tool (CRM) to support ongoing pipeline management
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, is a must including exceptional storytelling and interpersonal skills
- Flexible mindset to embrace use of new software applications and cloud-based communication tools in a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly changing startup environment
- Sincere interest in working at a fast-paced, engineering and product-led startup, and the ability to scale with the organization as it grows and its needs change over time
- A passion for healthcare, life sciences, data and analytics, and technology
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com