Area Vice President, Sales (Real World Evidence) – Patient Journey Analytics platform
Our client’s mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. The company does this by combining the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power their Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. Our client delivers patient-level insights by dynamically analyzing the broadest array of data across patients, practitioners, and health systems, and provides access to a wider scope of healthcare stakeholders in over fifty therapeutic areas, and with the Healthcare Map as their foundation, the company offers a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our client’s Life Sciences Clinical Development team seeks an experienced and entrepreneurial Area Vice President, Account Strategy (AVP). The successful candidate will be expected to immediately help as a senior individual contributor. This is a tremendous opportunity for an accomplished sales-minded professional to have a robust impact at a fast-growing company with innovative, best-in-class software-as-a-service (SaaS) products and Healthcare Map in production across a vast client roster. The AVP will be responsible for both securing new clients and renewing/expanding business within existing customers across the healthcare ecosystem. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished candidate to have massive impact at a fast-growing technology company.
are looking for leaders dedicated to excellence in job performance, who enjoy communicating and working with others, who believe in our client’s culture of investing to realize the full potential of their talented team, and those who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, technology and product-led company. This person will be well-versed in data and analytics, and have experience successfully selling products and services to consultancies, agencies, CROs, and/or other Healthcare Intermediaries.
In your first 12 months with our client, you will have…
- Sold their product suite and solutions to Healthcare Intermediaries
- Grown our client’s top-line to meet/exceed sales targets and provide ongoing updates to the forecast
- Contributed to our client’s Go-to-Market plan, including sales strategy, product design, customer targeting, selling approach, pricing model, selling materials, etc.
- Successfully partnered cross-functionally across Customer Success, Product/Data Strategy, and Engineering to develop and optimize the collaboration approach and processes required to scale
- Helped to refine the Sales and Customer Success partnership construct over time to ensure collaboration, alignment and growth
- Taken part in a demanding travel schedule (25-75%)
- Experience working for, selling to, or serving Life Sciences customers in Clinical Development
- Strong knowledge of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D process (phase 1 and beyond)
- Proven track-record of exceeding individual and company sales quotas at a company selling technology and/or services to Clinical Development teams in Life Sciences
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a senior management and director level
- Experience managing strategic accounts with penetration into multiple customer groups
- Experience developing and managing a customer-relationship management tool to support ongoing pipeline management
- Formal education or work experience in Life Sciences or a scientific discipline is preferred; our client’s team includes a wide range of experiences and some Dragons holding a BA, MD, MS, or PhD in these fields
- A passion for healthcare, life sciences, data and analytics, and technology
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, is a must
- Proficiency using MS Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; analytical capabilities (e.g., SQL, Python) is a big plus
Our client has a hybrid work model; they recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility and support for the well-being of their company. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of their hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org