BDR Manager – Donor Management Platform
Our client offers best-in-class digital, fundraising, organizing, and advocacy tools on a single, unified CRM. We help nonprofits and national movements to save time on their day-to-day operations so that they can maximize their impact. The insights they gained from this experience, combined with a top-notch in-house technology team, have allowed our client to build tools that have helped thousands of clients – both large and small – raise billions of dollars, send billions of emails, and recruit millions of new supporters.
Our client is looking for a passionate frontline manager to develop and manage their Washington DC-based BDR team. This team has historically been inbound focused. A key focus of this role will be to transform this organization into a successful outbound oriented team. You will ensure your team is delivering a repeatable & profitable pipeline and developing the future AEs of our client. These two objectives are crucial in scaling the sales organization and providing a predictable revenue and profit stream. You will measure sales performance by profit pipeline sourced & closed, monitor & coach daily activity inputs such as calls & emails, and work with BDR leadership to ensure upmarket profitable sales opportunities are closing. Your entrepreneurship will be a valuable contribution to developing the company’s sales strategy, increasing the size and impact of the team and establishing a culture of crisp execution. This role reports directly to the company’s Head of Sales.
- Manage a team of SDRs in our client’s Washington DC office.
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including weekly 1:1 meetings, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling.
- Understand the nuances between sub verticals within our ideal customer profile segment (not for profit entities).
- Continue to grow the team through recruiting, onboarding, and training new sales executives.
- Drive strategic initiatives across sales to increase profit contribution.
- Optimize the sales program in DC across all our client’s KPIs and deliver ROI.
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team to drive consistent performance week over week.
- Become an integral part of Sales Leadership at the company.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales closing role and 1+ years of experience managing a sales development team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- A track record of problem-solving and fearless with trying new ideas and concepts.
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach on a daily basis that includes tactical management of reps, outbound calls & shadows, and superior knowledge in SFDC operations.
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling reps for success.
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org