Director of Marketing Strategy, Operations & Analytics – Donor Management Platform USA
Our client offers best-in-class digital, fundraising, organizing, and advocacy tools on a single, unified platform. They help nonprofits and national movements to save time on their day-to-day operations so that they can maximize their impact. The insights they gained from this experience, combined with a top-notch in-house technology team, have allowed our client to build tools that have helped thousands of clients – both large and small – raise billions of dollars, send billions of emails, and recruit millions of new supporters.
As the Director of Marketing Strategy, Operations & Analytics, you will lead a team to develop and optimize the reporting and analytics for the marketing team, create forecast models that will determine the targets by which the team will measure performance, and partner with marketing leadership to make recommendations on strategy. You will play an integral role in collaborating with leaders across the Revenue Organization to refine our client’s go to market strategy.
- Develop the marketing analytics strategy that enables intelligent decisions, supports marketing goals, and drives priorities
- Oversee the strategic business alignment of measurement/analytics across brands
- Leverage a variety of data sources to create strategic marketing insights and recommend and build marketing success metrics, reporting, and spend allocation
- Drive the design and delivery of marketing analytics deliverables across entire marketing funnel (scorecards, weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, deep-dive analysis, ad hoc analysis, analytics strategies, stakeholder enablement, predictive insights) ensuring quality and rigor of analysis
- Create full funnel forecasting model for marketing team and establish pacing targets and tracking against target
- Revamp and update marketing attribution models and drive alignment and collaboration across cross-functional teams to ensure the trustworthiness of the data/reporting
- Provide analytical leadership in cross-channel measurement and clearly explain complex ideas to various audiences
- Demonstrate the ability to tell a story through data and communicate effectively with senior leadership and other key partners; use advanced visualization and analytical techniques to translate findings for a general business audience.
- Manage, build, and lead a strong team by coaching and direct reports to grow them to the next level in their careers
- Translate data model requirements into technical requirements for operational and tech teams
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or another related field
- 7+ years of proven experience working with marketing analytics in a SaaS or B2B environment
- 3+ years of experience managing a team and providing coaching and guidance
- A strong command of the entire martech stack
- Deep knowledge of data visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- A first-class leader who can set clear roles & responsibilities and balance/prioritize the demands of the marketing organization against the capacity to the team
- Proven ability to design and build attribution, forecasting, cost per lead, and other models leading to a clear methodology for evaluating ROI on marketing activities
- Experience measuring and optimizing marketing spend efficiency
- Enjoys working in a constantly evolving environment where you would need to adjust strategies and realign priorities
- Strong ability to condense complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways that drive action for senior leadership
Some of our client’s comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Generous PTO policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com