Director of Sales – Customer Experience Management Platform
Our client is the leading enterprise company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, our client provides a unified SaaS-platform of products designed to help companies monitor and interact with customers and prospects over all digital channels, including social media channels, review sites and messaging channels.
Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, our client works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, McDonald’s and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Our Client’s Sales Team
A dynamic, motivated, and high powered Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best enterprise sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about social media and showing major corporations how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right infrastructure.
You will help to build the finest enterprise sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
You will sell a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands in the world.
- You will be called upon to set up and run your territory, leading a team of reps to achieve and blow through a revenue target of $8 – 12m per annum once established.
- You will inspire, engage and enable your team; coach them on best practice, review and assess performance, build employee capacity, support their professional development and optimize their contribution to the region/department.
- You will be active & “in the room” supporting your team wherever required in client activity and deals; you know what it takes to put together & win strategic deals and can lead by example every step of the way.
- You will be highly disciplined, comfortable with MEDDPICC/ Force management and use these tools and processes to facilitate your team’s success. You will nurture an environment where your reps are constantly re-qualifying their deals, communicate thoughtfully and have a real desire to be the best.
- You will direct the flow of information for sales activities and transactions (including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc.) and evaluate data, plan and ensure district/area goals are met and potential problem areas are identified and mitigated.
- You will ensure sales objectives are met within corporate strategies and policy frameworks; and champion a productive partnership with other departments (e.g. solutions consultancy, corporate marketing, etc.).
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- You will have led top flight sales teams where you have taken raw talent and converted them into reps that sit in the top 10% of the overall salesforce.
- You’ve got 7-15 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You are a proven leader. Our client needs someone who has led a team of at least 3 sales reps & territory for no less than 3 years, achieving collective success against regional sales targets.
- You genuinely care about others, so you create a culture of learning and collaboration wherever you are. Leading by example, you challenge yourself to learn & then empower others by sharing your experiences.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, our client is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – our client’s product is a best in class solution. They’ve succeeded because they genuinely care about how they make people feel.
- You share the same values, & know that relationships are everything and can inspire a group of sales stars to value them just the same.
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your reps and their clients/prospects. You’re able to handle a fast paced environment for both your team and yourself in and out of the office.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org