Director of Sales – Diversity-Focused Talent Platform
Our client is a venture-backed technology company on a mission to bridge the gap between underrepresented communities and employers committed to inclusion. The company leads global research on diversity and is powered by proprietary IP that connects a network of hundreds of diversity-focused partner organizations. Our client gives employers a single platform to assess and manage their entire diversity hiring strategy, take action to reduce bias in their hiring process, and source diverse candidates for their most critical roles.
Our client is tapping into an enormous market opportunity with inclusive hiring being the fastest-growing need in the $200B recruiting industry.
About the Role:
As a Director of Sales, you will be both a player and a coach. Driving new business in the SMB and Enterprise segment through prospecting, deal & pipeline management, and closing. While also building out the rapidly growing sales team and reporting directly to the Co-Founder. With demand at an all-time high, there is a blue ocean of opportunity with uncapped commission.
- Engage prospects at a senior executive level to pursue and close new lighthouse customers within Fortune 1000 and national brand accounts across a wide variety of vertical markets.
- Conduct inbound demo requests with leading employers signing up on a daily basis.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities as well as handling inbound opportunities.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close.
- Use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how our client targets and penetrates new market segments.
- Contribute directly to the success and growth of the company.
- 7+ years of B2B software sales experience preferably in the high-growth SaaS startups
- 2+ years of experience selling at an executive level to the Fortune 1000 and national brand accounts
- 1+ year of sales management experience
- Demonstrable track record of above-target performance in especially in a startup environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are sharp, self-motivated, organized, detail and process-oriented
- As a true colleague, you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You are a clear and direct communicator
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly evolving start-up business
- An integral role (+ responsibility) in building our client’s culture
- An unmatched learning experience; every day brings new challenges so you will never be bored
- Competitive compensation, which includes equity!
- Work from Anywhere
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org