Director of Sales – eCommerce Marketing Analytics Platform
Our client is the leading platform for eCommerce acceleration for multichannel brands, and provides analytics and eCommerce enablement software to help product manufacturers and CPG companies understand their consumers’ online behavior, determine the best use of marketing dollars, and drive online sales. Their flagship product improves marketing effectiveness, drives market share over competitors, and strengthens a brand’s positioning with retailers. It enables brands to create shopping experiences connected to 200+ online retailers and streamline the path-to-purchase from any media, ad, or website.
- Hit or exceed quarterly goals to generate new brand leads. Including architecting inside sales process, securing partnerships within the CPG ecosystem and expanding within current client portfolios.
- Hit or exceed quarterly sales targets for new brands
- Pitch our client’s product via in person presentations, screenshares, calls, and conferences
- Develop and edit sales and marketing materials
- Help set pricing strategy for new products and go-to-market plans
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of our client’s products, programs, partnerships, and roadmap
- Convey client feedback with recommendations based on this feedback to executive team
- Help define and execute a program of events, conferences and other investments to help achieve pipeline generation targets
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitive set, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- At least 25% of your time will be travel (when safe)
- 10+ years of successfully selling SaaS and digital programs directly to Fortune 1000 CPG brands, ideally in the mobile, video, social and/or eComm spaces 5+ years
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter
- The spirit of an investigative journalist, you ask questions that unlock the right answers
- Never takes “no” as an answer – there’s always another way to get it done!
- An executer, you’re not motivated by managing large teams, but rather closing deals
- Humble, hungry and empathetic
- Live and work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance options for employees + dependents (Company covering 90-100% of all plans)
- Unlimited vacation, sick and mental health days (Office closed between Christmas-New Years)
- Competitive Parental Leave Policy
- 401k with company contribution
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- Monthly utilities stipend
- One time home set up stipend
- Gympass Sponsorship
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org