Director of Solution Architecture – Extended Warranties as a Service / Product Protection Technology
Our client is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year extended warranty and protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology, and top-notch customer service. After a $260M Series C financing round, they are ready to continue to scale their organization and grow beyond their $1.6B valuation. Their API-first solution allows any merchant to offer extended warranties and protection plans, both online and offline, while also providing a merchant’s end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters.
The company is a venture-backed startup based in downtown San Francisco (and since COVID began, fully remote) that is led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits.
- You will manage a team of 3 which can potentially grow to 6 people over time.
- Serve as a technical resource within pre-sales opportunities for Merchant prospects
- Perform software demonstrations and technology presentations
- Design and demonstrate unique and innovative solutions to address unique technical challenges
- Propose technical solutions to support unique technical environments
- Support sales teams by mapping business requirements to product solutions
- Collaborate with Solution Consultants and Solution Engineers
- Work with Product teams to share requirements and feedback from merchant prospects
- Contribute to enablement efforts to ensure internal team growth of domain expertise
- 7-10 years experience in technical solution architecting or technical solution engineering role
- Strong experience working with Mid-Market and Enterprise Merchant prospects
- Strong experience in developing and demonstrating solution capabilities and value
- Experience working with eCommerce and ERP platforms
- Ability to perform in a high-energy environment with dynamic job responsibilities and priorities
- Ability to clearly explain technical concepts and solutions to Merchant prospects
- Ability to take ownership of work products from end to end
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce, etc.
- Experience with API integrations between eCommerce and ERP platforms
- Experience implementing or integrating with POS systems.
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com