Enterprise Account Executive – Digital Experience Platform
Our client’s Digital Experience Platform is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industry’s most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. Our client’s platform is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use our client’s platform, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others, and have chosen their solution for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, around the clock, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
About the Role:
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity for an experienced individual contributor. Our client expects you to have a successful track record of selling software products and services to enterprise clients in Financial Services. You should excel at presentations, prospecting, sales planning and winning support of C-level executives. You are expected to network and build relationships with target financial institutions through FinTech conferences and meetups, trade shows, and other innovative strategies.
Our client is counting on you to have a major impact in extending their cutting-edge technology to millions of users worldwide.
- Prospecting potential new customers
- Developing and implementing account strategies
- Gaining access to senior execs at our client’s target customers and building collaborative relationships that drive the company’s solution forward
- Closing deals using a consultative, solution selling approach
- Generating enthusiasm for our client’s AI solutions at customer meetings, trade shows, industry conferences and other venues
- Creating, managing and reporting on the sales pipeline
- Engaging with select strategic alliance partners
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise/SaaS sales in Financial Services – specifically banks and/or credit unions
- A track record of high performance and extremely satisfied customers
- Experience with consultative solution selling sales methods
- Go-getter with strong organization, follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com