Enterprise Account Executive – Donor Management Platform
Our client offers best-in-class digital, fundraising, organizing, and advocacy tools on a single, unified CRM. They help nonprofits and national movements to save time on their day-to-day operations so that they can maximize their impact. The insights they gained from this experience, combined with a top-notch in-house technology team, have allowed our client to build tools that have helped thousands of clients – both large and small – raise billions of dollars, send billions of emails, and recruit millions of new supporters.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join their team as an Account Executive. The company’s platform is built by some of the leading experts in the Nonprofit technology space and provides an integrated communication and fundraising platform to nonprofits or all sizes. They are a successful, growing company of over 300 people based in Washington, D.C. and Boston, MA and have been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for the past ten years in a row and one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the DC area by both the Washington Business Journal and SmartCEO.
Day to Day:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will report to the company’s Managing Director of Enterprise Sales. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating relationships and driving new sales in your designated territory as well as working across departments internally to ensure client success.
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in a sales role at a company with technology products. Strong preference for Enterprise sales experience
- Background in SaaS sales preferred, but applicants with other tech or nonprofit sales experience will be considered
- A strong understanding of the nonprofit market and how nonprofits work internally.
- Demonstrated ability to grow a pipeline in a new market.
- You are comfortable creating new relationships outside of our client’s current client network – i.e. following up on leads, completing RFP’s, representing the company at conferences, etc.
- Client focused and highly organized. You genuinely enjoy answering questions in a team-oriented environment
- A passion for problem-solving, project management, logistics, best practices, and data-driven decision-making
- Willing to be flexible and adapt within a growing company and changing environment.
- Previous experience with CRMs such as NGP, Votebuilder, Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, Convio, Salsa, and Everyaction is a big plus
Benefits & Perks:
- An unusually generous set of benefits, including up to 12 weeks paid parental leave, profit sharing, 100% premium-paid health/dental, and an ongoing education allowance
- A fun and relaxed company culture, including enjoying periodic company retreats to warm places with beaches
- Casual Friday every day
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org