Head of Sales – Flexible Lease-to-Own Payment Platform
Our client is a fintech firm dedicated to empowering flexible ownership solutions for customers nationwide. Their best in class technology brings innovative point of sale financing to industries like furniture, appliances, and electronics, unlocking economic opportunity for all our client’s stakeholders. They recently raised a large Series A round from top tier investors and will use the support to invest in talent to execute the ambitious plan ahead.
Our client’s 2 co-founders bring deep capital markets expertise, portfolio management and technological domain knowledge to the table. The CEO was a very successful derivatives trader before being CFO at a billion-dollar fintech company. The CTO has cofounded two companies after being the youngest person admitted to Y combinator and winning the prestigious Thiel fellowship. The CRO (Chief Risk officer) has run consumer credit risk at companies such as JP Morgan and One Main Financial. The rest of our client’s 41 member team has deep startup experience and includes talent from across their competition.
The company believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. They value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other and their customers. Our client wants to talk to you – and hear what you can bring to their growing company and team. This position is based in NYC.
- Develop and refine our client’s sales strategy and growth plan in collaboration with the CEO & leadership team through a deep understanding of the market and customer.
- Take ownership of our client’s sales revenue trajectory, including process design, pipeline management and ownership of key KPIs.
- Lead and scale the growing sales organization, managing the existing team and building a comprehensive plan for organizational growth that aligns with our client’s company goals & strategy.
- Develop a data-driven foundation for the sales function through a deep understanding of and obsession over key metrics.
- Own top merchant relationships in a player-coach role.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in software or financial services sales, with a consistent track record of exceeding goals & expectations
- Management experience – 5+ years experience managing sales teams, with a proven history of empathetic leadership and obsession over career & personal development
- Working knowledge of fintech/payments products & services
- Experience in and deep understanding of account management, customer retention and growth
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills, and ability to collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated executive leadership skills
- Deep knowledge of sales strategy & operations
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Startup experience is preferred
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com