Enterprise Account Executive – Intelligent Content Delivery Platform
Our client is a fast-growing, venture-backed software startup helping large global companies improve customer experience by making product content available, personalized, and engaging. As a leader in intelligent content delivery, they help organizations such as Mastercard, Dell, ServiceNow, and Cisco deliver personalized and consistent content to their customers at all touch points, reducing customer effort and increasing brand loyalty.
Our client is looking for a bright, hardworking Enterprise Account Executive to join their sales team in New York. It is a growing sales team, so every member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our client’s future sales organization. You will be responsible for creating, managing, and closing opportunities with large global companies.
- You will lead the full sales cycle from qualification and discovery to fulfillment
- You’ll lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospects business challenges and advising on impactful solutions.
- Develop and deliver high quality product demonstrations to differentiate our client’s solutions from others
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts as well existing customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the content, knowledge management, and customer support industry and establish relationships with key players in the space
- Meet and exceed sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Tenaciously follow-through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- 3+ years of quota carrying enterprise software sales experience to large, complex organizations
- Experience effectively managing a long sales cycle (approx. 6-9 months) to a successful close and selling to director/VP level leaders
- High energy, dynamic personality, with strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast changing environment, international cultures (previous experience with Israeli companies or culture an advantage), and distributed teams
- Tech / Engineering background, in addition to the human and customer-facing skills would be a strong advantage
- Great teammate; you’re excited about the idea of being one of the first employees on the ground in the US for an international company
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com