Enterprise Sales – 3D Visualization Company
Our client is changing commerce by creating incredible experiences in 3D, Augmented Reality, and Virtual Photography. In the last year eCommerce growth has exploded and buyer expectations have too. They help brands create experiences that wow customers. The company’s rapidly growing client roster spans industries and continents— from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. They also partner with the “who’s who” of eCommerce and CRM, including Salesforce, Adobe, SAP, Shopify, BigCommerce, Commercetools and many more. Want to make sure you are betting on success? Our client’s team has decades of experience building and scaling great software companies including BigMachines (Acquired by Oracle), Steelbrick (Acquired by Salesforce) and G2. With over $65M in backing from top-tier VC’s and strong results — they are well on their way in building an amazing organization. About the Role: Our client is seeking an energetic and dynamic Senior Enterprise Account Executive with experience in eCommerce (B2C/B2B), software, or services sales to join their rapidly growing organization. If you are looking to make an immediate impact and be a valuable asset to a lucrative team, our client wants to hear from you! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Our client’s SR Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for managing a lucrative territory, finding and closing new customers, growing existing ones, managing accounts and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor to the Sales Team with growth opportunities into management. In this role, you can expect to…:
- Have proven success in selling to enterprise marketing and eCommerce senior leadership
- Bring relationships in the C-Suite of our client’s target segments
- Forge new relationships while building upon existing relationships with technology partners, agency partners, system integrators, and other partners
- Create and execute a territory sales plan
- Demonstrate our client’s product and work alongside solutions consultants to define and build demonstrations to meet prospect requirements
- Report on sales activity and forecast in Salesforce
- Manage fast, intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment.
- A reliable, motivated self-starter with a passionate growth mentality; you have a proven record of sales success, preferably in e-commerce, digital marketing, or agency.
- You have 10+ years of experience in quota carrying enterprise software or technology sales as an individual contributor
- An educator and true thought partner; you utilize a hands on sales style that includes initial demonstrations of the product. You love to understand the customer’s business needs in detail and align their needs with appropriate solutions to proactively drive new sales and growth opportunities
- A natural communicator and relationship builder; you have excellent follow up skills and professionalism.
- You bring high energy and enthusiasm to each interaction.
- A proactive and resilient business driver; You love prospecting and adapting to change in a very fast paced environment.
- You are constantly looking for ways to build relationships with your existing clients while managing new relationships.
What Catches Our client’s Eye:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or other related field.
- Strong computer skills, with experience utilizing Salesforce.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment.
- A command of both Digital Marketing (MarTech / AdTech) sales and eCommerce sales (B2C and/or B2B).
What You Can Expect from Our Client:
- A transparent recruitment process that includes an initial Cognitive Assessment, discussions with key stakeholders, a Technical Assessment and Assessment presentation. Looking to move quickly? So are they!
- A comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Both Equity and 401k options to support your long term future.
- An unlimited PTO policy as well as paid holidays so you can relax and recharge when needed.
- A hybrid work model that allows you to work in a manner that is best for you, whether that is completely remotely, in one of our client’s offices (Chicago, IL or Ottawa, ON), or a hybrid of both!
- A positive culture that embraces employee led committees.
To Apply: Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com