(Senior) Account Executive – Enterprise Grade Augmented Reality Platform for Marketers
Our client is powering the next generation of consumer interactions by enabling brands to tap into the power of Augmented Reality. They are a well-funded and fast-growing B2B LA-based startup, helping marketers drive business objectives through Camera Marketing. Their platform empowers brands to easily create and deploy scalable Augmented Reality campaigns and reach audiences everywhere including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, Zoom, and more. They are AR Simplified. Our client is seeking a resourceful (Senior) Account Executive to be responsible for developing existing business as well as developing new ones. This person should have a strong ability to analyze the landscape of key marketing industries and aggressively hunt for business and sell with confidence. You will generate sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting market leads. In this role, you will easily be able to speak to the buyer persona and have empathy for the customer’s pain points. The right person for this role combines exceptional communication skills, an ambitious attitude, and a passion for enterprise AR technology. This is an incredible time to be part of the augmented reality market as the industry is experiencing massive growth and forecasted to continue expansion into multiple sectors.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads while maintaining a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop and execute sales strategies for existing accounts and deliver compelling sales presentations
- Report back to team any feedback and suggestions regarding product positioning, pricing, etc from sales meetings
- Drive adoption and market share in multiple industry verticals
- Ability to manage time and priorities for maximum efficiency with available resources.
- Proactively grow strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers while expanding their understanding of our client’s business
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by anticipating client business needs
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales.
- Experience working across different industries, and demonstrated success meeting targets in new vertical
- Successful experience being the first point of contact with prospective customers by reaching out through targeted emails and calls
- Demonstrated track record of meeting sales targets and executing successful sales plans
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a team environment, as well as possess the ability to take charge and work independently when required, possess the ability to interact with all levels of customers, vendors and internal team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on technical subjects
- Passion for B2B software with consumer sensibilities as well as democratizing technology
To Apply: Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org