Large Enterprise Account Executive – Customer Experience Management Platform
Our client is the leading enterprise company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, our client provides a unified SaaS-platform of products designed to help companies monitor and interact with customers and prospects over all digital channels, including social media channels, review sites and messaging channels.
Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, our client works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, McDonald’s and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win. The company is customer obsessed.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal. Our client believes it is OK, be fearless.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients’ needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way. Helping others succeed makes our client happy.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- You are hugely curious and will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our client’s industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue. Our client believes that every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND be curious: they are constantly looking for ways to enhance knowledge of their industry, market and competitors to provide the sales edge to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients. Our client does the right thing always and takes extreme pride in who they are, what they build and what they do.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment.
- You are incredibly smart (our client is in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none.
- You have 4-8 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – our client’s product is a best in class solution. They have succeeded because they genuinely care about how they make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, our client is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical. Our client does the right thing always, and takes extreme pride in who they are, what they build and what they do.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org