Mid-Market Account Executive – Conversational Revenue Acceleration Platform
Our client is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use our client’s solutions to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Their mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Our client has been recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021!
About the team
Our client’s Mid-Market Sales group has a team-first mentality. They take pride in winning and growing as a team. Incredibly collaborative, innately motivated and invested in continuous learning, this team is unlike your normal sales team. They are passionate about putting customers first, which drives a different sort of sale. This team is responsible for growing our client’s mid-tier client base in a fast paced sales environment and educating prospects on the tenets of revenue acceleration via Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales.
About Digital First
Our client is a Digital First company, which means Remote is the primary experience for all employees. For the majority of their positions, your location is flexible! If “Remote” is stated in the job location, that role can be located anywhere our client is authorized to do business in the United States.
This role can be located remotely or in one of our client’s offices where they have a Conversation Space in San Francisco, CA, Boston, MA or Tampa, FL.
By month 1 you’ll:
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn our client’s story, how they work and their goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues and start working on your own pitch
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach
- Maybe even close your first deal!
By month 3 you’ll:
- Master our client’s product and have good understanding of the industry
- Fully understand the company’s internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide a best in class sales process
- Continue to learn conversational selling tactics
- Build pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages
- Connect and consult inbound and marketing generated opportunities
- Prepare and present software demos with your solutions consultant and successfully guide prospects through the buying process
- Continue to learn about the ever changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
By month 6 you’ll:
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide accurate sales forecast through Salesforce
- Drive complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Be crushing your quota
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our client’s unique culture and vision for the future
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years of full-cycle closing experience
- 1+ year in a SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception, navigating legal & procurement to close
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in fast-paced and high growth companies
- Strong sales process fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practice
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com