Mid-Market Account Manager – Revenue Acceleration Platform
Our client is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use our client’s solutions to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Their mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role:
As part of the Mid-Market Account Management team you will be selling into our client’s top accounts within their Ideal Customer Profile. You will build and implement account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential while ensuring customer ROI. Our client’s Account Management team has grown from strength to strength through team collaboration, dedication to their customers, and a collective desire to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
This role will be remote until June 2021. Post COVID, this role can be located in any one of our client’s offices (Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA, Tampa, FL) or remote.
In one month you will
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the company’s story, how our client works and their goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use client’s solutions so that you can create an authentic story for your business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players; attend weekly team knowledge share meetings
- Interact with your Account Base, shadow colleagues, and learn from the team through Gong calls
- Build relationships internally with Customer Success, Customer Support, Solutions Consultants, Renewals Specialists, Operations, Finance, and Legal to provide the best experience for your customers
- Own the identification of expansion, upsell and cross opportunities
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach by using our client’s own products
- Maybe even close your first deal!
By month 3 you will
- Understand how to run deep discovery calls with your accounts to truly understand their priorities and how our client’s solutions fit in with them.
- Fully understand our client’s internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process
- Continue to execute conversational selling tactics and value-based Account outreach
- Build pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages into your Account Base
- Keep learning about the ever-changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
- Present at our client’s “Company weekly Show and Tell” to show off your presentation and storytelling skills
By month 6 you will
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of upgrade, expansion and cross-sell opportunities and provide accurate sales forecast through Salesforce and Clari
- Drive complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Beat your ramped quota!
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our client’s creative culture and vision for the future.
- 3+ years of closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Experience with managing and growing Accounts
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a fast paced and high growth companies
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org