Partner & Alliances Manager – Operations Experience Platform
Our client is the #1 for Operations Experience in Europe and growing fast internationally. They already enable over 500 brands, online retailers and distributors (B2C/B2B) like IKEA, Nespresso, Puma, Farfetch, Lidl and many more to regain control over their end-to-end customer journey, thus ensuring an excellent post-sales customer journey. Instead of handing over the customer relationship to third parties like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc., with our client’s platform, businesses retain all customer touchpoints in a curated manner within their own ecosystem, ensuring a consistent brand experience, proactive customer care and maximised cross-selling through automated communication during the post-sales customer journey.
Our client is looking for a full-time Partner & Alliances Manager to join their Sales Team based out of the Northeast of the US.
In this exciting new role, you will help grow their partner and alliances program function in the US and develop key partnerships that will foster our client’s growth in the North American market.
With your previous experience in developing partnerships and alliances, you will quickly be able to identify and recruit relevant partners to join their partner ecosystem that will help grow their revenue streams and overall sales opportunities in the US. Alongside this, you will onboard and support new partners, as well as managing existing partnerships to ensure ongoing success.
What you can expect:
- Achieve annual partner-sourced and partner-influenced bookings goals
- Build and manage a wide range of partnership models (sell with, sell through, referral partnerships, and OEM deals)
- Identify, recruit, and manage relevant partners in the US, including eCommerce ISVs (for example SAP, Salesforce, Shopify, Magento), System integrators, CX/marketing tech vendors, and other referral partners.
- Manage relationships with national carriers (Fedex, USPS, UPS..)
- Work collaboratively with sales, product marketing, and marketing teams to ensure our client’s partners have the best possible support
- Onboarding and ongoing enablement of new partners
- Developing joint GTM plans with each partner
What you need to succeed:
- At least 8 years of professional experience
- 4-5 years in a similar channel role
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS/MarTech and the e-commerce/retail sectors
- Excellent management skills, including remotely
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques
- A strong technological understanding and knowledge with an appetite and aptitude to learn more quickly
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong communication skills in English
- Bachelors degree in technical discipline field, e.g. engineering, computer science; a masters degree is preferable
- Experience working in a high-growth/start-up environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Plenty of room for your own ideas…space to try, fail and learn!
- As a digital first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our client’s offices or a mix that suits you
- Keep growing with our client’s online language courses, company training program, professional development budgets and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Make use of the company’s home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants and more)
- Stay grounded with free weekly yoga and meditation classes
- Medical, vision and dental insurance and a 401k with employer matching
- Flexible working arrangements and generous PTO allowances
- Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team, which consists not only of colleagues, but future friends
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org