Pre-Sales Solution Consultant – Extended Warranties as a Service / Product Protection Technology
Our client is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year extended warranty and protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology, and top-notch customer service. After a $260M Series C financing round, they are ready to continue to scale their organization and grow beyond their $1.6B valuation. Their API-first solution allows any merchant to offer extended warranties and protection plans, both online and offline, while also providing a merchant’s end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters.
The company is a venture-backed startup based in downtown San Francisco (and since COVID began, fully remote) that is led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits.
- Report directly to the Director of Solution Architecture.
- Serve as a technical resource within pre-sales opportunities for Merchant prospects.
- Perform software demonstrations and technology presentations.
- Support Sales teams by mapping product solutions to business requirements.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Solution Engineers.
- Work with Product teams to share requirements and feedback from Merchant prospects.
- Contribute to enablement efforts to ensure internal team growth of domain expertise.
- 3-5 years experience in a technical software sales engineering or solution consulting role.
- Experience working with Emerging Market and Mid-Market Merchant prospects.
- Experience in demonstrating software capabilities and value to Merchant prospects.
- Experience with any eCommerce platform (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Ability to perform in a high-energy environment with dynamic job responsibilities and priorities.
- Excellent communication in articulating technical concepts and mapping business solutions.
- Ability to take ownership of work products from end to end.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms and ERP systems.
- Ability to understand API integrations between eCommerce systems and other platforms (ERP, shipping, etc.)
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com