Product Owner – Big Data platform (infrastructure risk)
Our client’s mission is to create safer and more resilient communities using AI. They are passionate about taking data about our changing world – from climate, to urbanization, to infrastructure risk – and harnessing it to allow utilities and infrastructure operators to predict and prevent threats and meaningfully reduce field risk. They are a tight-knit team of coders, data scientists, infrastructure experts, entrepreneurs, and creatives working together to create and deliver cutting-edge technology to deliver insights that keep people safe.
Product Owners empathize with customer problems and the needs of stakeholders, then build software to deliver value as quickly as possible. Our client is at the heart of their cross-functional teams, and work closely with creative engineers, designers, strategists, and marketers to help design, develop, and ship technologies to make communities safer and more resilient.
- Lead a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers, and Data Scientists across the full product lifecycle: from solution discovery, through delivery, to launch and beyond.
- Own the product backlog. Prioritize solutions, determine the release plan, and clearly communicate them to drive alignment.
- Discover solutions and validate them quickly using experiments and prototypes.
- Describe your solutions effectively through a combination of wireframes, user stories, and clear acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with Product Strategists to translate the product vision into shippable solutions, and with Product Marketers to position and message your products.
- Build impactful customer relationships and be the voice of the customer within your team, helping provide context, empathy and rationale behind customer needs.
- Represent our client and evangelize their products and capabilities in meetings with customers and at industry events.
- Create and foster a work environment where people with different ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives are valued, utilized, and welcomed
- 5+ years experience successfully performing this role’s responsibilities.
- Experience working in or developing products that support the utilities and/or construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field, or equivalent experience.
- Product experience building and shipping software, especially B2B / Enterprise SaaS.
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning, or statistics, and a comfort implementing those topics in technology solutions.
- Personable, empathetic, and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business
Our Client Offers
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, our client seeks to make communities safer and more resilient.
- Top Compensation – Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage – 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Health Perks – Wellness reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Remote work monthly stipend
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com