Regional Vice President, Sales – Northeast – Enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) for Customer-Centric Brands
Our client’s mission is to help people use data to serve the customer. They are revolutionizing the way companies connect, identify, and understand their customers by leveraging artificial intelligence to deliver a truly comprehensive and actionable Customer 360. This view improves marketing performance, fuels accurate customer insights, and enables world-class customer experiences.
The company is more than just the leading Customer Data Platform — it’s a rare mix of the best people, tech, and opportunity. The people are whip-smart, deeply committed, and genuinely fun to hang out with. The tech is multi-patented, AI-powered, market-leading customer data management software that we invented because there was no way to solve the problems that we wanted to help consumer brands overcome. The opportunity is twofold: a market opportunity to provide a solution that consumer brands have been trying to find for decades, and a personal opportunity to grow and learn and hitch your career to a rocket ship.
Since their founding in 2016, our client has been growing 2.5X year-over-year, and achieved well over 100% NRR last year. They have raised $187M in funding, including a recent Series D that put their valuation over one billion dollars.
Our client is building something that’s never existed before, and they’re doing it in a way that’s great for consumers, transformational for their customers, and career-making for the members of their team.
About the Role:
- The RVP, Sales – Northeast is a visible role, reporting into the Area Vice President Sales, East and will be responsible for driving our client’s Northeast territory sales revenue. This individual will lead a motivated team of sales professionals who are tasked with driving significant new business and existing account revenue growth within the region.
- You will act as both an internal and external leader to ensure predictable revenue attainment and market penetration of our client’s solutions.
- The position will be based in our client’s NYC headquarters, with options for remote requires extensive travel throughout the region (as conditions allow).
- Participate as a key member of the sales leadership team to ensure overall business success.
- Lead a talented team of Field Sales professionals to achieve consistent quarterly revenue attainment.
- Develop the sales team through proactively identifying, hiring, coaching, and managing direct reports
- Collaborate with the senior leaders to maintain and increase revenue growth for the region while ensuring efficient operations by implementing a lean and effective go-to-market structure.
- Maintain awareness of relevant market knowledge and trends, including but not limited to; evolving technologies, client needs, expectations and opportunities, shifts in the competitive landscape, and operational efficiencies.
- Drive a collective strategy through the sales region by partnering with the leadership team to establish sales goals, targets, and forecasts, to ensure individual and company sales objectives are met or exceeded.
- Develop, implement and manage a consistent overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales pipeline management, and use Salesforce automation tools to effectively measure the sales team on metrics relevant to outcomes.
- Actively participate in client interaction at the executive level; assist in contract negotiation and deal execution when needed.
- Interact and collaborate with internal departments (Client Services, Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Finance, HR) on an ongoing basis.
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience overseeing national/regional sales teams.
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in a SaaS domain.
- Track record of exceeding quota in a high growth, performance-oriented organization.
- Excellent aptitude for team building, coaching, motivating, strategic thinking, business acumen, leadership, and sales methodologies.
- A strong understanding of customer data landscape and related mar-tech and business intelligence tools. Experience partnering with Cloud Marketing providers, systems integrators and independent software vendors a strong plus
- Compelling presentation skills with a natural ability to hold strategic conversations at the executive level.
- Ensure highly productive client relationships and strategic partnerships within the region.
Our client offers all the benefits you’d expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. They also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. They provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com