Senior Account Executive (key accounts) – E-commerce Channel Optimization (ECO) Platform
Our client is series-b funded (raised 65M in various capital events), top decile growth start-up building the modern operating system for brands to win in Ecommerce. They use machine learning and automation to help the world’s top brands plan, manage, and grow their Ecommerce revenues profitably on all channels, globally. Their platform coordinates efforts and manages interdependencies for multiple variables, tuning Amazon’s and other retailers’ algorithms to optimize the entire demand generation and fulfillment cycle.
They have had immense growth throughout their history and 2020 was no different. In 2020 alone, the company accomplished a 150%+ growth in ARR and had 8 figures of software recurring revenues. This growth was not only accomplished by landing new customers, but it was also due to our client’s forward-thinking customers adding new services to manage their ad spend across retail platforms like Walmart and Target. Our client’s customers account for more than $6B in annual Ecommerce sales and rely on the company’s machine learning and automation technology to power their Amazon and other retail platforms business. Their customers include name brands like Nestle, Bayer, Logitech, Kellogg, and 3 of the top-5 Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Companies in the U.S. Finally, the market that our client operates in (Ecommerce for CPGs) doubled “overnight” in 2020 because of the pandemic and is expected to provide a big tailwind for growth.
FAST company placed our client in the top 10 innovative companies in the world.
As a Senior Account Executive you will:
- Be responsible for selling our client’s platform to F2000 consumer product manufacturers
- Identify and develop account opportunities within a given territory
- Own the client relationship throughout the sales process and lifecycle of the customer.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop and execute account and sales strategies
- Be able to successfully connect with, and sell to, multiple levels within an organization
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and showcase the value of the platform through personalized presentations, demonstrations, and business case development
Qualifications and Experience:
- Record of selling 250K+ deals thru strong Business Case and/or Challenger Selling methods
- Proven success in managing relationships, from Power User up to C-level, within large enterprise organizations with many stakeholders
- Track record and expertise in selling in the Amazon or Ecommerce ecosystem.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up sales environment with a consistent record of beating quota
- Experience developing proposals, business cases, and other content
- Ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Self-driven, motivated and result-oriented
- Experience selling into the heads of Ecommerce or marketing leaders – at consumer product manufacturers is highly desirable, but not a requirement
- Exhibit and value all of our client’s leadership principles, such as being Customer Obsessed, Taking Ownership and Driving Results, and Thinking Big
- Bonus points: Experience working with a SaaS provider in the eCommerce ecosystem or selling media management services
Our Client’s Values:
- Customer Obsession
- Take Ownership & Deliver Results
- Bias for Action
- Dive Deep
- Curiosity & Self-Learning
- Hire & Develop the Best
- Win as a Team
- Think Big, Take Bets, and Innovate
- Stock Options, 401K plan, FSA and HSA programs
- Health insurance, Life Insurance, Long-term, and short-term disability
- Generous holiday and time off policy including unlimited PTO, 4th Friday of every month off for the whole company
- WFH benefits including flex work from home hours, Mobile and Broadband reimbursement, Fitness reimbursement, home office set-up fees.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org