Senior Sales Representative – Unique Edge encoding and computing video hardware/software platform
Our client is one of the pioneers in solving AV technology challenges. The company’s products help customers move media from any source to any screen, and their solutions help manufacturers bring their own products to market. With over 30 million devices using their streaming media, DVD and Blu-ray technology, our client is a proven partner and supplier to the world’s leading technology companies.
Looking to play an instrumental role in the rapid growth objectives of a technology company that will double in size this year? Our client needs a self starter who will work directly and daily with the executive team to drive sales and achieve significant growth. Someone with a winning, humorous, and experimental attitude and a willingness to engage and make results happen and learn by doing. The company wants an individual who will dive head first into sales and who thrives on making the next connection that will enable streaming video and audio to any device, anywhere!
As part of the company’s sales team, this role directly engages with prospects (both inbound and outbound) to progress them through the buying process and close opportunities. Senior Sales Reps address education and buying needs, facilitate transactional purchases, and set appointments for large and complex deals with the appropriate team member. Identify new qualified companies and contacts, work with existing qualified targets, respond to client questions, engage in the sales process, and deliver quotes as needed.
Reporting to the VP of Commercial Operations and Sales, this position interacts directly with external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Understand our client’s product/service offerings and develop sales leads
- Achieve both inbound and outbound quotas for sales and appointment setting and deals
- Respond to incoming sales inquiries, qualified leads, and marketing delivered prospects quickly and effectively
- Take warm prospects and solve quick issues that shorten the sales cycle
- Be a ninja at finding interesting and creative ways to connect with new prospects
- Manage a high-volume and diverse pipeline of sales leads
- Respond to external prospect/customer sales inquiries in a timely, articulate fashion
- Diligent record keeping and adherence to documentation, including HubSpot
- Communicate clearly with external contacts in our client’s culture
- Assist in informing quarterly sales forecasts and pipeline updates
- Collect and report on prospect/customer interactions as needed
- 5-10 years sales experience, inside and outreach video industry sales a must
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to learn various internal systems quickly and effectively; familiarity with HubSpot preferred
- Strong time management and pipeline management skills
- Drive to be successful, and willingness to learn/shadow for on-going professional growth
It would be even better if you have:
- Strong phone presence and presentation skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and systems like Salesforce.com, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach.io is a plus
- Passion for technology and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Experience in selling video encoding, CDN, OTT, or live streaming technologies
- Technical sales experience in the video industry!
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org