Solutions Consultant – Operations Experience Platform
Our client is looking for a full-time Solutions Consultant to join their Sales Team based out of the Northeast of the US.
You will bridge the lines between sales, marketing strategy and technology. You will work with a team of smart professionals to understand our client’s prospective clients’ challenges and opportunities and translate those into the compelling overall solution that our client can deliver. The Solution Consultant role is the perfect blend for candidates who enjoy bringing together business and technology to deliver valuable outcomes and solutions.
This role is an exciting, fast paced opportunity where no two days are the same and where creativity and problem-solving are encouraged and rewarded.
What you can expect:
- Telling the story of how to revolutionise the post-sales experience
- Understand each customer’s business challenges and connect these with our client’s solution
- Deliver highly customised presentations and demos that focus on business impact and value for the customer
- Work in close collaboration with other departments including product management, engineering, customer success and marketing
- Support the sales team by providing input to proposals and RFP responses
- Earn customer and partner trust through solution and technical expertise
- 5+ years in a solution consulting or sales engineering (pre-sales) role for a highly-technical product, ideally within a B2B SaaS company
- A strong understanding of the e-commerce landscape and retailers
- A strong technical aptitude and knowledge with an appetite to grow and develop quickly
- Strong business acumen and ability to situationally develop unique business value
- Passionate and confident public speaker that is able to convey complex concepts and points of view to both business & technical audiences
- Equal competence and comfort listening to client challenges and opportunities
- A curious nature and the ability to probe and question if a professional manner
- Able to work under pressure
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline field, e.g. engineering, computer science; a master’s degree is preferable
- Experience working in a high-growth/start-up environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Plenty of room for your own ideas…space to try, fail and learn!
- As a digital first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our client’s offices or a mix that suits you
- Keep growing with our client’s online language courses, company training program, professional development budgets and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Make use of home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants and more)
- Stay grounded with the company’s free weekly yoga and meditation classes
- Medical, vision and dental insurance and a 401k with employer matching
- Flexible working arrangements and generous PTO allowances
- Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team, which consists not only of colleagues, but future friends
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com