Sr. Solution Engineer – Technical Knowledge Management Platform
Our client is a fast-growing, venture-backed software startup helping large global companies improve customer experience by making product content available, personalized, and engaging. Their intelligent platform ingests all product content, from manuals to API docs to support articles, and delivers it as a personalized, unified and consistent source of Product Answers wherever and whenever customers are looking – leading to better self-service, lower support costs, and actionable insights that drive better work processes and enterprise-wide KPIs. they help organizations such as Mastercard, Dell, ServiceNow, and Cisco deliver consistent personalized content to customers at all touch points, reducing customer effort and increasing brand loyalty.
Solution Engineer is a key resource within the Sales organization that supports the growth of business for both net new and existing relationships.
This person will need to be an experienced professional with both technical and commercial accum and be able to support and, at times, lead action items that progress opportunities forward. This is very much a “roll-up-your-sleeves” type of role. Specialists are welcomed but generalists can also succeed.
- Be or become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor who:
‒ Learns the customer’s business deeply.
‒ Works tirelessly to ensure prospective and current customers are fully supported and informed to support their decisions on solutions choice, timing, etc.
‒ Maximize the technical knowledge across the organization.
- Enhance an existing highly skilled team
‒ Reduce onboarding time for new employees.
‒ Enable technical and strategic partnerships.
‒ Deliver internal training and enablement.
‒ Expand the repository of reusable content.
In this role, successful outcomes will be:
- Enable the Account Executives you support to exceed expectations in a number of key metrics.
‒ Win rate >30% by effective analysis of customer needs and latent pain, creation
of winning responses to requests for information, proposals, and information security questionnaires.
‒ Increased average deal ARR through value-based demonstrations and POC
‒ Reduce the amount of time advancing opportunities through stages, from ~210
day sales cycle down to 150 on average through efficient technical review
‒ Successful win rate (75%+ for opportunities that result in a POC led by you.
- Familiarity with the technical writing roles and community.
- Familiarity with technology ecosystems including CMS, CCMS, Knowledge Bases.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Familiarity with open source search technologies.
- Well versed on APIs and headless architecture.
- Excellent project management skills – you will be supporting multiple reps across varied geographies.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com