Sales Systems & Operations Manager – Donor Management Platform USA
Our client offers best-in-class digital, fundraising, organizing, and advocacy tools on a single, unified platform. They help nonprofits and national movements to save time on their day-to-day operations so that they can maximize their impact. The insights they gained from this experience, combined with a top-notch in-house technology team, have allowed our client to build tools that have helped thousands of clients – both large and small – raise billions of dollars, send billions of emails, and recruit millions of new supporters.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated change-maker to join their team as a Salesforce Administrator.
As a Salesforce Admin, you will have exposure to both the Revenue Operations and Marketing Operations teams and must be a team player and highly collaborative. In this role, you will provide administrative support across Salesforce and other software integrations.
- 5 plus years Experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment
- Experience managing complex Salesforce integrations with at least 250 seats
- Must have CPQ module exposure
- Must have experience working for a 500 plus employee size firm
- Must have a passion for finding solutions, project management, logistics, best practices, and data-driven decision-making willing to be flexible and adapt within a diverse growing company and changing environment
- Strong preference for people who have experience integrating multiple salesforce instances from mergers, acquisitions or internal consolidation.
The company provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org