Vice President of Sales
Our client is the turnkey data science solution for ecommerce. Their plug-and-play Predictive Intelligence Platform leverages patented technology to predict customer value in real-time and deliver that intelligence into any tool, any team with ease. They provide customers with powerful predictions that can transform every workflow across a business overnight. In doing so, our client allows teams and tools to unlock their potential and provide a common language about customers that whole organizations now speak.
Under the hood, the company mirrors their product offering’s power, speed, and practicality. Their work is fueled by the premise that every person in the team is unique – possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, and passions. They embrace their collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine their successfully disruptive offering, and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there.
- Take our client from 10 signed partners 3 – 5 live partners with ~$500K ARR and EOY 2020, to 60 – 80 signed partners, with $3.5 – $5.0MM ARR by EOY 2021
- Hire, onboard, and make successful 3 – 6 additional front-line sellers
- Manage contractors, consultants, and ‘sales buddies’ to accelerate lead generation and bookings
- Collaborate with VP Marketing and SVP Partnerships and Commercial Operations on sales and marketing tactics and strategy, GTM, ICP, etc.
Must have Requirements:
- Has been a top quartile SaaS seller herself, earlier in her career.
- Has successfully led SaaS sales team from $1MM to $10MM ARR. The person who actually did it:
- Actual individual who hired the team, developed and coached them, and made them successful
- Collaborated with marketing, product, and leadership on tactics, strategy, and positioning
- Created a repeatable sales motion, and then refined it to make it more productive, and then did it again
- Core experience + expertise in the $50K to $250K ACV price point
- Strong outbound experience. Given our client’s price point and the people they’re selling to, outbound (with strong marketing support) is going to drive the majority of their business. There’s a material inbound opportunity, too, especially towards the lower end of our client’s price range; strong inbound experience is nice to have.
- Domain or domain-adjacent expertise. Our client’s domain:
- ML / AI powered SaaS
- Sold to VPs / SVPs marketing and product
- In eCommerce
- A strong cultural fit:
- Competitive and hungry and will do what it takes to make it happen
- While being team oriented and collaborative and not an a-hole
- In line with our client’s core values
Other Nice to have requirements:
- Inbound experience in addition to outbound
- eCommerce rolodex at VP/SVP marketing, product
- Agency rolodex — VPs / SVPs performance marketing
- ML/AI experience / knowledge
- Unlikely to find, but very nice if we do: also experience selling to VPs Eng / CTOs
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com