Sales Director – Low-code Supplier MDM & Workflow platform
Our client is a company that provides a low code SaaS platform for Supplier Management that helps complex organisations transform how they manage their supply base. Their Mission is to enable businesses to find, maintain and re-use trusted Supplier Data and Information across their Enterprise, across any spreadsheet, app or system.
As VP of Sales you will play a key role in taking advantage of our client’s market opportunity and achieve hyper growth. Their market opportunity is virtually limitless (they trebled revenues last year and is on track to treble again this year) and they’re seeking an accomplished sales professional with plenty of fire in their belly and a vision to create amazing results.
This role reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and you will form a key part of the sales leadership team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivering sales performance against your own and company expectations.
- Prospecting opportunities to build and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Developing sales and go to market strategy for the assigned territory.
- Partnering with marketing and business development teams in order to maximize your market opportunity.
- Working in collaboration with pre-sales support and implementation teams through the sales cycle.
- Developing expert knowledge of our client’s platform and the tangible benefits it brings to clients.
- Maintaining detailed records in CRM of sales pipeline to develop strong forecasting capability as well as visibility of sales activities and ongoing account conversations.
- Utilizing appropriate sales methodologies to understand the objectives and needs of customers and develop solutions through our client’s offerings.
- Diligently and timely coordinating internal resources in customer bid processes.
- Researching and understanding the market including competitor analysis and general market trends and providing input to commercial, product and company strategy.
- A thriving Enterprise Software Sales Hunter with 5-15 years experience as an individual contributor used to selling across functional stakeholders in the $5bn+ Fortune 2000 segments.
- You have experience in enterprise data management, analytics or API related technologies and are knowledgeable of the challenges faced by several vertical markets including FMCG, Industrial manufacturing and Healthcare.
- You have proven ability to engage both high and wide in accounts and can engage effectively with C-level and functional executives, preferably Procurement, Supply Chain, Finance or Shared Services.
- You have the ability to conceptually understand our client’s solution and explain it on a high level.
- You are comfortable with value engineering and supporting clients in developing a quantitative business case for our client’s solution.
- You have a hunter’s mentality with a history of overachievement.
- You are exceptional at building a solid pipeline through your own initiative.
- You have strong forecasting skills.
Our Client’s Offer:
- A focused yet friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued
- Flexible hours = Quality > Quantity
- A highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to join their future employee options scheme
- Sign on bonus for the right candidates
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org