VP of Sales Training and Enablement – Donor Management Platform USA
Our client offers best-in-class digital, fundraising, organizing, and advocacy tools on a single, unified platform. They help nonprofits and national movements to save time on their day-to-day operations so that they can maximize their impact. The insights they gained from this experience, combined with a top-notch in-house technology team, have allowed our client to build tools that have helped thousands of clients – both large and small – raise billions of dollars, send billions of emails, and recruit millions of new supporters.
About the Role
The VP of Sales Training and Enablement will help plan, design and implement a robust training and enablement program for the Sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep knowledge of our client’s platform and current sales processes and operations to formalize a continuous learning program that increases performance to quota . This role is extremely process-driven while tracking records of performance. The role works closely with various departments, including Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Operations, to support the delivery and certification of new hires and ongoing training to the Sales team.
- Have complete ownership of our client’s sales training and enablement programs end-to-end, from creating content, through building learning processes and coaching
- Track metrics to identify trends, anticipate development needs, and proactively execute programs that accelerate growth on an individual basis as it relates to account executives.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create resources, including playbooks, templates, kill sheets, customer profiles, sales training programs, demo scripts for new products, and other assets as required.
- Measure new hire progress via KPIs to provide sales leadership with ramp feedback.
- Provide new and existing reps with one-on-one coaching and training.
- Leverage recording software to listen to multiple calls a week in order to leave feedback and report any skills gaps to team managers.
- Collaborate with all Go-to-Marketing teams (Sales, Customer Experience, and Marketing), as well as Product, to deliver learning and enablement programs to the Sales and CS organization.
- Identify, create and present compelling learning and educational solutions to internal Go-to-Market teams that enable and accelerate the productivity and success of those teams.
- Facilitate Continuing Education sessions through recertification programs for the Sales team by soliciting feedback from the Sales team and the sales leaders.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Salesforce in order to ensure account executives have records up to date with actionable data.
- Identify and vet leading sales tools with Operations, train and onboard Sales teams of any such new tools
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Highly organized, with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple balls in the air.
- Passion for learning and development.
- Excellent written communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 5 years in sales management, product marketing at a SaaS Sales organization and/or direct sales of a complex solution with a tech SaaS organization.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience facilitating and creating training materials for sales organizations.
- Track record of delivering quantifiable impact on company revenue.
- Well-versed in using sales tech stacks
- Experience at companies between 100-200M in revenue supporting 200+ employees
- Experience in Salesforce CRM is a must.
- Experience deploying large-scale enablement activities for sales
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com