VP Sales, Telco – Big Data platform (infrastructure risk)
Our client’s mission is to make communities more resilient. They do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities across the country. They are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data nerds who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in their communities.
An opportunity exists for a proven new business sales professional joining the enterprise sales team. The role is targeting the Telecommunications Sector and will focus on driving expansion in the North American market. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Exceed quarterly / annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling our client’s solutions into enterprise accounts within the Telco vertical.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Work with management to formalize a Go To Market strategy and create a qualified target account list.
- Drive Pipeline development.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position our client’s solutions through value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- 5+ years of selling enterprise SaaS solutions, ideally business applications.
- Successful history of net new business sales (direct), with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Proven track record of sales overachievement.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Excellent management, organizational, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of employees/executives and customers.
- Empathetic, positive, and has a strong desire to help customers reach their goals.
- A passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience selling to the Telecommunications sector preferred.
Our Client Offers
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, our client seeks to make communities safer and more resilient.
- Top Compensation – Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage – 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Health Perks – Wellness reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Remote work monthly stipend
Please fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org